Smithink is committed to protecting your privacy. The following discloses our information gathering and distribution practices of personal and non-personal information we collect when you visit www.smithink.com.
- This privacy statement demonstrates our firm commitment to privacy and discloses our information gathering and distribution practices for our websites.
- Smithink Pty Ltd's website does not collect personally identifiable information about individuals except when such individuals specifically provide such information to register for our events and newsletters.
- Personally identifiable information on individual users will not be sold or otherwise transferred to unaffiliated third parties without the prior approval of the subscribers. However, Smithink may utilise third party service providers in the course of providing its services in which case some individuals' personally identifiable information may be provided solely for this purpose, for example, storage of data on third party servers.
- Our registration forms requires customers to give us contact and billing information. We collect customer's contact information (i.e. name, address and email address) and financial information (i.e. credit card numbers). Contact information from the registration form is used to confirm event registration. The customer's contact information is also used to get in touch with the customer when necessary. Financial information that is collected is used to check the user's qualifications and to bill the user for products and services.
- We reserve the right to perform statistical analyses of user behaviour and characteristics in order to measure interest in and use of the various areas of the site.
- We will provide only aggregated data from these analyses to third parties - no information that can identify any users of the website will be passed on.
- We reserve the right to change this policy at any time by notifying users of the existence of a new privacy statement. This statement and the policies outlined herein are not intended to and do not create any contractual or other legal rights in or on behalf of any party.
If you have any questions about this privacy statement, the practices of this site, your dealings with this website please contact us.